Why it is so Important to Have Clean Billiard Balls on your Tables
"We, the Aramith phenolic ball manufacturer, highly recommend the exclusive use of the following products to keep your Aramith billiard balls lustrous, antistatic as well as with the same playing features all their long life long."
- Keep the exact same playing features of the billiard balls from game to game, from table to table.
When spin or English is applied to the cue ball, it is partially transferred to the object ball. The importance of the transfer depends on many variables. One of them is the friction coefficient. This friction coefficient depends on the cleanliness of the billiard balls.
The only way to keep this friction coefficient constant is to:
- Keep billiard balls perfectly clean
- Clean billiard balls regularly with the proper agent
- Always use the same agent to clean billiard balls
- Reduce cloth wear off.
Clean billiard balls are smoother than dirty billiard balls. It is obvious that clean billiard balls will wear out the cloth less than dirty billiard balls!
- Increase your pleasure to play.
Clean billiard balls on the tables obviously increase the pleasure to play!