A Better Game is Woven into this Cloth
Simonis cloth's tight weave naturally repels liquid spills & stains
The tight weave prevents penetration of dirt and chalk dust, and the twist of the worsted threads allow the fabric to naturally resist liquid spills and stains, thus greatly increasing the fabric's life as well as making it easy to clean.
Stain Resistant Cloth?
Some cloths have entered the market with stain resistant coatings, in fact we offer one ourselves. These cloths have been chemical processed or coated to achieve the ability to resist liquid spills. Unfortunately, petroleum-based chemical treatments reduce the accuracy and predictability of billiard cloth by causing the balls to slide on the coating, thus negatively impacting your game. In addition, some of the petroleum-based chemicals in the cloth alter the cloth's elasticity and will typically need to be re-stretched within the first few months after initial installation.
The new Simonis 760 SR™ Stain-Resistant cloth is treated with a non-petrochemical based product that does not affect the roll of the ball. If you are more comfortable with a stain-resistant treated cloth, then the new Simonis 760 SR™ is for you.
Resisting liquid spills has always been a part of Simonis cloth. Simonis cloth naturally repels liquids because we use the finest worsted wool, an optimal thread count and a proprietary manufacturing process. This keeps liquids from penetrating the cloth and allows spills to be cleaned up quickly without staining or damaging the playfield.
- Slightly faster than the Simonis 860 blend.
- Combed worsted wool and high thread count assure long lasting wear.
- Nap-free...will not pill, fluff or shed.
- 70% Wool - 30% Nylon Professional Pool Table Cloth.
- 22 oz original Simonis blend recommended for straight pool, 8 ball & one pocket.
- Available in Simonis Green, Dark Green, and Royal Blue.
- High-Speed play for Bank Pool, Straight Pool and One-Pocket.
- Our cloths are shipped pre-cut (bed cloth and rail cloths).