Outdoor Cloth is Specialty
Water (moisture) and dirt cannot get a hold of the dense weave of the Simonis billiard cloths. Thanks to the thick weave, dirt and chalk dust cannot penetrate the fabric, and the braided worsted ensures that the fabric is naturally resistant to moisture and dirt. The material, therefore, lasts longer and is also easy to clean. Iwan Simonis has developed a special cloth for tables, for example, in the open air (outdoors).
The Simonis outdoor cloth is a (760) pool cloth treated as a coated cloth and given a UV-resistant coating. This billiard cloth is perfectly suited to all types of weather. Thanks to its UV resistance, the color remains constant, and the fabric stays taut. It does not absorb water, making it efficient for rain or snow use.
- Slightly faster than the Simonis 860 blend.
- Combed worsted wool and high thread count assure long-lasting wear.
- Nap-free...will not pill, fluff, or shed.
- 70% Wool - 30% Nylon Professional Pool Table Cloth.
- 22 oz original Simonis blend recommended for straight pool, 8-all & one pocket.
- Available in petroleum blue.
- High-speed play for Bank Pool, Straight Pool, and One-Pocket.
- If ordering for a Carom/Billiard table with no pockets, please inquire about availability and pricing.
- Our clothes are shipped pre-cut (bed cloth and rail cloths).